'Karbala' is a place in Iraq, 100 km from Baghdad at the edge of the desert, surrounded by the beautiful greenery of fruit orchards and palm groves. Karbala is believed to have originated from two Assyrian words 'Karb' which means 'Sacred Place' and 'Ail' which means 'God'.
Some also believe the word is of Persian origin formed from two words which are (Kaar) which means work and (Bolo) which means the higher, thus meaning the 'Higher Work'.
A friend, Zoeb Asif shared some beautiful diamond shaped orb pictures from sacred sites, dargahs in Kerbala, Iraq. On Googling for diamond shaped orbs i found various sites and images, some say it's due to the diamond shaped iris inside the lens in some Sony cameras which make Orbs look diamond shaped.
Some more diamond shaped orbs from James Gilliland's Sattva Sanctuary ECETI Ranch !
Related Posts :
- Orbs In Photos : Transdimensional Light Beings
- Richard Boylan On Orbs At The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment
- ECETI Orbs : Interdimensional Light Beings
- Crop Circle Creators : Orbs, Balls Of Light On Camera
- Contact Has Begun With James Gilliland His Story
- Nepal The Shanti Jatra Experience 2008
- The Orb Project
- Orbs : The Veil Is Lifting Movie