In his first-ever movie (written by Kristen Lazarian and directed by Michael Goorjian), Wayne Dyer explores the spiritual journey in the second half of life when we long to find the purpose that is our unique contribution to the world.
The powerful shift from the ego constructs we are taught early in life by parents and society—which promote an emphasis on achievement and accumulation—are shown in contrast to a life of meaning, focused on serving and giving back.
Filmed on coastal California’s spectacular Monterey Peninsula, The Shift captures every person’s mid-life longing for a more purposeful, soul-directed life.
The Shift explores the intertwined lives of an overachieving businessman (played by Edward Kerr), a mother of two young children seeking her own expression in the world (Shannon Sturges), and a film director trying to make a name for himself (Michael DeLuise). Also starring Portia de Rossi. The Shift not only inspires, but also teaches us how to find the path to our spiritual purpose and therefore our greatest joy. “I am 68 years old and I have a new career,” Dyer explained. “When I was asked to do this film, I didn’t think ‘I’m too old to do something I’ve never done before.’ I thought ‘I am open to everything. I am willing to change and to learn.’ I’m more proud of this film than of anything I’ve ever done before.” Wayne Dyer appears in the film as himself. Special appearance by Louise L. Hay.
Related Articles :
- The Living Matrix : The Science Of Healing Movie
- The Great Intention : Awakening Consciousness
- Wisdom in Action : World Spirit Forum Movie
- The Celestine Prophecy : Our Imminent Evolution
- The Shift Movie : It's Happening NOW !
- Wayne Dyer : The Power Of Intention
- Louise Hay : You Can Heal Your Life Movie
- Eckhart Tolle : Transcending The Egoic Mind & Tuning Into Cosmic Consciousness