DMT and sensory deprivation flotation tanks, while sharing thoughts about 2012 and predictions for the near future. This is the first in a series called "2012: Time for Change Presents", which will feature celebrities and luminaries talking about conscious evolution and practical solutions.
Here is more about the film, 2012 Time for Change, which premieres this week in San Francisco at the Lumiere-Landmark: "2012: Time for Change" projects a radical alternative to apocalyptic doom and gloom. Directed by Emmy Award nominee Joao Amorim, the film follows journalist Daniel Pinchbeck, author of the bestselling 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, on a quest for a new paradigm that integrates the archaic wisdom of tribal cultures with the scientific method. As conscious agents of evolution, we can redesign post-industrial society on ecological principles to make a world that works for all. Rather than breakdown and barbarism, 2012 will herald the birth of a regenerative planetary culture, where collaboration replaces competition, where exploration of psyche and spirit becomes the new cutting edge, replacing the sterile materialism that has pushed our world to the brink.
Reference : Reality Sandwich
Related Articles :
- DMT : The Spirit Molecule Documentary
- Daniel Pinchbeck on Psychedelics at Horizons 2008
- 2012, Crop Circles & The Mayan Connection
- Time Of The Sixth Sun : A Journey Of Awakening
- Daniel Pinchbeck's "Toward 2012" : Perspectives On The Next Age
- Joe Rogan On DMT & The Meaning Of Life
- 2012 : Time For Change Movie
- The Union : The Business Behind Getting High