Eyewitness Report ...
This morning of the 10th of May we were surprised to see frost on the ground - so once again a bitterly cold start to the day. The landscape was also covered by morning mist and visibility was poor. As we couldn't see where the crop circle was ... we sat and watched Stonehenge appear slowly at the break of dawn. This crop circle formation was hard to spot from the road side but once found we were amazed at the size - using a measure this time - the entire length is exactly 500 Feet. The centre circle is a nice basket weave, something which we have not seen in Canola before, ground shot photos don't display the careful arrangement - aerial shots should indeed be spectacular.
The weaved pattern in the centre and the 3 Julia Set kinda circles on the outer edge of the inner ring are something we saw last season ...
Crop Circle reported on the 19th of July 2009 at Liddington Castle near Badbury Wiltshire UK
Crop Circle reported at Silbury Hill (2), Near Avebury, Wiltshire on the 3rd of August 2009
Crop Circle Formation At West Overton, near Lockeridge, Wiltshire. Reported on the 9th of August 2009
Reference : Report A Crop Circle Formation ~ Facebook
Related Articles :
- Crop Circles : Aliens, Extraterrestrials & Balls Of Light
- The First Crop Circle 2010 Season is Here Now !
- Best UFOs Ever Caught On Tape
- Crop Circles : The Enigma ~ Awakening Consciousness
- Crop Circles & Cymatics : Frozen Music
- Best Crop Circles Videos Ever Part 3
- Crop Circle Creators : Orbs, Balls Of Light On Camera
- Crop Circle Season 2008