In the film, inspired by Morgan Spurlock's 'Super Size Me', Jenna ate only raw foods - i.e. uncooked fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds - for thirty days, to document the effect it would have on her health. The movie features interviews with noted raw vegan David Wolfe, as well as others who follow the diet, including celebrities Ben Vereen and Kathy Sledge.
Related Posts :
- The Secret Life Of Plants Documentary
- Earthlings : A Documentary on Nature Animals & Humankind
- Super Size Me ! ~ A Documentary On Fast Food
- The Zen Mind : A Documentary On Zen Buddhism
- Eat The Sun : A Documentary On Sungazing
- The Cove : A Documentary About Dolphins Being Hunted !
- The Union : The Business Behind Getting High !