One of the first crop circles in the UK this season arrived in a rapeseed field at Hannington, near Cricklade, Wiltshire UK on the 7th of May 2011 ...
Here are some interesting ground shots of the formation indicating the unbroken stems and flowers, all signs of an unknown (invisible) force at work, unlike the damage and messy work usually seen in formations made by humans ...
Interpretations are welcome ... please post a comment if you have something to share :)
Source : Crop Circle Connector
Related Posts :
- First Crop Circle of April 2011 : Bosschenhoofd, Holland 24th April 2011
- Giant Whirlpools Appear in the Atlantic Ocean
- My Mum Talks To Aliens Documentary
- 2nd Indonesian Crop Circle : Wanyjoyo, Yogyakarta Java
- UFO Disclosure : William Pawelec Interview with CSETI
- The Truth Behind Crop Circles : Nat Geo Documentary