From the makers of the classic documentary film, "Food Matters" comes yet another eye opener titled, "Hungry for Change". The film exposes shocking secrets the diet, weightloss and food industry don't want us to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you coming back for more. Find out what's keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Most of us know the truth deep inside, but sadly our inner voice of intuition has been subdued systematically by the so called 'rulers'. By playing with our senses they keep us entrapped in this prison reality while most of us are totally oblivious of it, living an illusion of freedom and independence. Meat, Dairy, Sugar, Artificial Sweeteners, Preservatives, MSG, Color ... the list of toxic chemicals added to our food is endless and the only way to beat this system is to go Vegan ... Eat Organic, preferably home grown food as much as possible. You'd rather invest in good health than feed the pharmaceutical companies which keep us coming back for more, profiting from our sickness.
The facts are in front of us and we can no more ignore the truth and look away if we want to continue as a species on this planet.
May the light always guide us along our journey ... whatever the destination may be !
... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
- Ethos : Woody Harrelson's Documentary Film
- Are Humans Designed To Eat Meat ?
- Cannabis, Hemp Seeds : Good Source of Food
- Vitamin D is Better Than Any Vaccine
- Breakthrough : A Raw Vegan Food Documentary
- Food Matters : A Documentary Film All Should See !!!
- Super Size Me : A Documentary on the Fast Food Culture
- We The Sheeple : The Dumbing Down of Society