Montana PBS Presents, "Clearing the Smoke", a documentary film which reveals how Cannabis acts on the brain and in the body to treat nausea, pain, epilepsy and potentially even cancer.
Extensive interviews with patients, doctors, researchers and skeptics detail the promises and the limitations of medicinal cannabis. Even though the video has an American perspective, marijuana use is illegal throughout many countries of the world for reasons that are not clear.
This video is important because it mainly investigates the scientific basis underlying the medical benefits of marijuana use instead of focusing on the social, political and legal hysteria that have been attached to it. The paper mentioned in this video, Marihuana Reconsidered, was published in book form. The author, Dr Lester Grinspoon, is the world's leading authority on marijuana. In this book, Dr Grinspoon examines — and debunks — many of the common misconceptions about marijuana.
Related Posts :
- What If Cannabis Cured Cancer : A Documentary You Must See !
- Jesus Used Cannabis : Holy Anointing Oil !
- How Psychedelic Drugs Affect Consciousness
- Magic Weed : A Cannabis Documentary
- Cannabis & The Pineal Gland : Turn On The Third Eye
- The Union : The Business Behind Getting High
- When We Grow : A Documentary on Cannabis !