In Part One of this two part program Michael Talbot discusses the holographic model of brain functioning and the "implicate order" model of quantum physics. He proposes that these two models combined explain many unsolved mysteries in both brain functioning (such as memory and vision) and quantum physics (such as the problem of hidden variables and quantum interconnectedness).
In Part Two, Talbot discusses his own unusual experiences with poltergeist phenomena and UFOs. He suggests that the holographic model provides a means for understanding these experiences without falling into the twin traps of skeptical debunking or occult romanticism.
Michael Talbot is author of Mysticism and the New Physics, Beyond the Quantum, Your Past Lives and The Holographic Universe. He has also authored four novels. This program was taped approximately six months before his untimely death in May 1992.
- Synchronicities : Messages From The Invisible Universe
- David Sereda's 'The Voice : The Cosmos and the Quantum Universe'
- Dr. Bruce Lipton : The Biology of Perception Documentary
- Quantum Apocalypse and the Nature of Reality
- The 100th Monkey Effect : Quantum Evolution
- The Living Matrix : The Science of Healing Movie