"Funnels rotate clockwise. They are moving in the ocean like giant frisbees, two discs thrown into the air. Rotation occurs at a rate of one meter per second, the speed is sufficiently large compared to the speed of oceanic currents, on the border hoppers is a wave-step height of 40 cm," Castellane said.
These frisbee whirlpools in the Atlantic remind one of the recent whirlpool off Japans's Earthquake/Tsunami affected coast line ...
Related Articles :
- The Power Of Spin : Nassim Haramein
- The Biggest Full Moon in Two Decades : 19th March 2011
- Sacred Geometry & Unified Fields : Nassim Haramein
- UFO Portal : The Hessdalen Lights of Norway Documentary
- Amazing Water : David Sereda on Coast 2 Coast
- Crop Circles & Energy Points : David Wilcock on Coast 2 Coast