Through analysis of historic and holy texts and incorporation of ancient art and artifacts, the program explores the deity written about in the Bible and the Quran. The evolution and intertwining of various Christian, Jewish and Islamic interpretations of God are also addressed.
For thousands of years people believed in many gods, which is called “Polytheism“, however around 4000 years ago Monotheism was born and God was transformed to a single unit – one “real” good instead of many gods was created. But still people believe in “Saints” that kind of replaced the single gods by attaching certain tasks to the saints. They become patriots for certain jobs or areas.
Related Posts :
- The Tibetan Book Of The Dead Documentary Film
- Titans Of Yoga : A Brilliant Documentary Film On Yoga !
- Bill Maher's Religulous : A Documentary Film On Religion !
- The Story Of God : A BBC One Documentary
- Peter Russell : The Global Brain ~ Gaian Spirit
- Who is God ? by Neale Donald Walsch
- Science, Consciousness & God by Peter Russell