These documents have been examined using forensic techniques and are declared genuine by those who examine the subtleties of paper, ink age, watermark, type fonts, classification stamps and markings.
The central basis of the documentary is the content of the documents and the amazing story they tell – a different approach.
This program is not a rehash of the old Roswell crash scenarios, providing evidence that the first U.S. crash was in Missouri in 1941.
Not only does this documentary have some distinguished advocates taking compelling supportive positions, such as Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, and researchers Stanton Friedman, Timothy Good, and Michael Lindemann, but some dissenting views are also included from skeptical corners.
Source : The UFO Secret
Related Posts :
- The Day Before Disclosure : Documentary Film
- Somewhere Out There : Free Energy Documentary
- UFO ET Disclosure Conference : National Press Club 2010
- Terence McKenna : Shamanic Approaches To The UFO Phenomenon
- Aquamarine Dreams : Project Camelot Interviews Ralph Ring
- Evidence : The Case For NASA UFOs Documentary