Agartha is one of the most common names cited for the society of underground dwellers. Shamballa (also known as Shambalah or Shangri-La) is sometimes said to be its capital city. The mythical paradise of Shamballa is known under many different names: It has been called the Forbidden Land, the Land of White Waters, the Land of Radiant Spirits, the Land of Living Fire, the Land of the Living Gods and the Land of Wonders. Hindus have known it as Aryavartha (literally : The Land or Realm of The Aryans ; the Land of the Noble/Worthy Ones") - the land from which the Vedas come; the Chinese as Hsi Tien, the Western Paradise of Hsi Wang Mu, the Royal Mother of the West; the Russian Old Believers, a nineteenth-century Christian sect, knew it as Belovodye and the Kirghiz people as Janaidar. But throughout Asia it is best known by its Sanskrit name, Shambhala, meaning 'the place of peace, of tranquillity.'
This video titled 'Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge' illustrates the great cultural wealth of the knowledge found in the Vedic literature and it's relevancy in the modern world.
It is shown by means of high tech research techniques that statements and materials presented in the ancient Vedic literature agree with modern scientific findings and reveal a highly developed scientific content.
Techniques used to show this agreement include ...
- Sarasvati Satellite Marine Archaeology of underwater sites such as Dwaraka.
- Carbon and Thermoluminescence dating of archaeological artifacts.
- Scientific Verification of scriptural statements.
- Linguistic analysis of scripts found on archaeological artifacts.
- Satellite imagery of archaeological sites.
- A study of cultural continuity in all these categories.
Early Indologists wished to control and convert the followers of Vedic culture, therefore they widely propagated that the Vedas are simply mythology.
Max Muller, perhaps the most well known early Sanskritist and Indologist was the principal architect of the Aryan Invasion Theory, who intended to propagate western philosophy in India somehow making the English language and their culture seem superior to the native indigenous lifestyle of India.
Later on Max Muller admitted to the speculative nature of his Vedic chronology and in his last work 'Six Systems of Indian Philosophy' he wrote ... "The Vedas have their own unique place and stand by themselves in the literature of the world.
Related Articles :
- ॐ ~ Aum ~ Om
- Mahavakyas Upanishads : Ancient Vedic Knowledge
- ((( Aum Namah Shivaya )))
- The Legend Of Atlantis : Documentary Series
- The Hollow Earth
- Mystic India : The Life Of Neelkanth
- The Lost Years Of Jesus in Kashmir