Spontaneous Evolution : Our Positive Future & How To Get There From Here is a book by Dr. Bruce Lipton and Steve Bhaerman (Swami Beyondananda) released in October 2008 as an audio book, was also recently released by the press around the same time the Amazing Human Butterfly Crop Circle appeared in Netherlands.
“Spontaneous Evolution introduces the notion that a miraculous healing awaits this planet once we accept our new responsibility to collectively tend the Garden rather than fight over the turf. When a critical mass of people truly own this belief in their hearts and minds and actually begin living from this truth, our world will emerge from the darkness in what will amount to a spontaneous evolution.”
In Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (And A Way To Get There From Here), pioneering biologist Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. and political philosopher Steve Bhaerman team up to offer an insightful, playful, and hopeful look at the unfolding destiny of our species—and how you can play an active role in birthing the evolution of civilization.
If looking at today’s headlines makes you wonder about the fate of our planet, here is some news that may surprise you: from an evolutionary standpoint, we are exactly where we need to be. According to eminent biologist Bruce H. Lipton and political and cultural commentator Steve Bhaerman, we are surrounded by the proof that we are poised to take an incredible step forward in the growth of our species. On Spontaneous Evolution, you are invited to participate in an eye-opening examination of science and history—one that leads to a profound vision of the next “holistic” stage of human civilization. Join these two pioneers as they explore:
• the three perennial questions any belief system needs to address, and why the answers have changed throughout history
• the four “Myth-Perceptions of the Apocalypse (which means to reveal)”: the unexamined pillars that support modern thought, and why each one of them is ready to crumble
• Why the blueprint for a brighter future is literally inside you—encoded into each of your trillions of cells
• What you can do to help usher in the greatest cultural shift since the Copernican revolution
Many of the ideas and institutions that define our culture today are breaking down and that’s a good thing, say Lipton and Bhaerman. this is a necessary part of the natural process of clearing out what no longer serves us to make room for a new way of being that will carry us into the next age. Spontaneous Evolution is an insightful, playful, and ultimately hopeful look at the unfolding destiny of our species and how you can play an active role as a co-creator of the world to come.
Join the evolution! Each of us is a powerful force in creating civilization’s positive future.
Spontaneous Evolution (Book)
Spontaneous Evolution (Book)
Related Articles :
- The Human Butterfly : Biggest Crop Circle Ever !
- Crop Circles : Crossovers From Another Dimension
- The Galactic Butterfly Hunab Ku Crop Circle
- Swami Beyondananda's Cosmic Hilareality !
- Google Crop Circle Doodle : Sign Of Our Times
- Mayan Prophecy 2012 ƸӁƷ The Human Butterfly Crop Circle Synchronicity
- Synchronicity & The Magic Of Meaningful Coincidence