DNA is often called the 'blueprint of life' and the DNA blueprint remains in every living cell and continues to provide information about how the cell must function. It does this by controlling the proteins that are made within cells and the blueprint is passed to every new cell that forms. Junk DNA as it's popularly known is the part of our DNA which does not code for proteins and researchers believe this is where we harness our latent PSI Abilities such as Clairvoyance (Clear Vision), Telekinesis, Teleportation, Claircognizance (Prophetic Knowing), Telepathy, Clairaudience (Clear Hearing) and Clairsentience (Clear Sense).
Following is a recent article by Mary Desualniers on DNA Changes & Psychic Consciousness ...
Recent discoveries in the nature of DNA have overthrown the idea that man is genetically fixed. The Human Genome Project has uncovered two interesting facts about human genes: a) man has 30,000 genes( only 300 more than a mouse) in the human DNA; b) only 10% of the human DNA is used for coding and reproduction of proteins; the rest –approximately 90%-- is known as junk DNA which scientists have considered garbled and redundant. However, the Russian Branch of the Human Genome Project , headed by renowned Dr. Pjotr Garjajev, has uncovered the linguistic and psychic capabilities of junk DNA, ushering in a re-evaluation of the human gene in terms of words, wave genetics and a grammar of spirituality.
DNA Changes and Words
According to the findings of the Russian Scientists, the genetic code follows the same rules found in human languages. By modulating certain frequency sound patterns on a laser ray, they are able to influence DNA frequency and genetic information. The most interesting aspect of their discovery is that simple words and phrases can work just as well as laser beams. Man can literally reprogram his genetic blueprint through words--which explains why affirmations and hypnosis can have powerful effects on mind and body.
DNA Changes and Wave Genetics
This discovery also points to the significance of sound frequencies and vibrations in the origin of human life and the possibility that creation was generated by waves of consciousness. The Phantom DNA effect is a case in point: the energy field of a DNA sample remains detectable by laser light even when the physical sample is removed. At a fundamental level, man is pure energy. In Wave Genetics, the junk DNA functions at a rich infrastructure level of super codes and wave communication, realized in material form as crystalline structures—dynamic gene-holograms in liquid crystals of the chromosome continuum. What this model suggests is that the human gene is part of larger holograms (multiverse) of wave information reality. Hyper-communication, in the form of remote sensing, remote healing and telepathy, is definitely a part of the human protocol.
DNA Changes and the Grammar of Spirituality
Is it possible that the linguistic structures of the human genome point to a form of universal speech, a grammar of spirituality? William A Tiller in Psychoenergetic Science: A Second Copernican-Scale Revolution (Walnut Creek, CA: Pavior Publishing, 2007) certainly thinks so. Man, he explains, is composed of a personality body self and a “rich infrastructure ...in subtle bodies” that lead to ”greater human performance and expanded capabilities”. The purpose of life is building this infrastructure into a grammar of spirituality. Michael Cremo in Human Devolution: a Vedic Alternative to Darwin's theory (Badger, CA: Torchlight Publishing, 2003) claims that man originated billions of years ago in waves of consciousness, but has “devolved” into an ego-driven modern counterpart , alienated from the group consciousness and spirituality of his ancestors. Group consciousness can bring about the healing of the earth. If weather can be influenced by Schumann’s frequencies, man, who is capable of resonating at these frequencies, can through group consciousness bring about changes that dissolve violence and restore earth to its natural balance.
DNA activation is ultimately a matter of gradually building one's own multi-dimensional awareness and abilities through one's own efforts. It is a journey towards wholeness and higher frequency attunement that becomes a reality only when individuals have become autonomous and self-empowered.
Related Articles :