Explore the deepest truth in human existence with Eckhart Tolle ...
" Eckhart says ... The ego sometimes we look at it as if it is an entity. But really it is just a form of unconsciousness. It appears to be an entity sometimes. It is never threatening. Never regarded as an enemy, never something you need to get rid of. It’s only to be recognized for what it is. "
" So, and then the ego has fulfilled it’s purpose. It has taken you to that point of awakening. "
✿ Brilliant ... Thank You for simplifying Eckhart ! ツ
Download The Deepest Truth In Human Existence (WMA Audiobook)
Related Articles :
- Two Symptoms Of Enlightenment : You Stop Worrying & Experience Increased Synchronicity
- Science, Consciousness & God by Peter Russell
- Eckhart Tolle : The Power Of Now
- Living Luminaries : Enlightening Movie
- Jump Starting Your Sense Of Inner Wisdom by Owen Waters
- Eckhart Tolle : Transcending The Egoic Mind & Tuning Into Cosmic Consciousness