Here is more about it ...
A NIH (National Institute of Health) funded study, published in the Journal of American Medical Association, measured air flow rate (how fast you can blow out air) and lung volume (how much air you can hold) in 18- to 30-year-old adults from Oakland, Chicago, Minneapolis and Birmingham.
When researchers studied 20 years of data from more than 5,000 adults, they found significant lung damage in the tobacco smokers. The more they smoked, the worse their air flow rate and lung volume became. But those who smoked up to one joint a day aced a lung function test. In fact the air flow rate slightly increased in the marijuana users, up to a certain level.
- Discovery News ~ Smoking Marijuana is Healthier for your Lungs
- Smoke Pot Live Longer ~ Fractal Enlightenment
Related Posts :
- What if Cannabis Cured Cancer : Documentary Film
- Unexplained Mystery ~ Prahlad Jani : No Food No Water for 70 years + now ...
- Smoking Ganja : The Yogic Way Marijuana/Ganja use in India
- ET Smoking Ganja Pipe : Crop Circle at Cherhill Whitehorse
- Joe Rogan on Hemp, Marijuana and DMT
- Cannabis : A Cancer Cure ~ The Rick Simpson Story