One aspect, Shiva, is masculine, retains a static quality and remains identified with unmanifested consciousness. Shiva has the power to be but not the power to become or change.
The other aspect, Shakti, is feminine, dynamic, energetic and creative. Shakti is the Great Mother of the universe, for it is from her that all form is born.
All that is found in the cosmos can be found within each individual, and the same principles that apply to the universe apply in the case of the individual being.
Kundalini Shakti is a sexual energy ; Kundalini Shakti is conceived as a goddess, then, when it rises to the head, it unites itself with the Supreme Being, Lord Shiva.
The aspirant becomes engrossed in deep meditation and infinite bliss. This raw energy is the secret tool, which, when awakened, has the power to transform an individual from ordinary to exceptional.
"Only when Shiva is united with Shakti does he have the power to create." - Saundaryalahari
"Second-hand knowledge of the self gathered from books or gurus can never emancipate a man until its truth is rightly investigated and applied; only direct realisation will do that. Realise yourself, turning the mind inward."
- Tripura Rahasya, 18: 89
Related Articles :
- Chakras : Gateways To Consciousness
- The Pineal Gland : A Stargate To Time Travel
- Merkaba Meditation : 18 Breaths Spherical Breathing
- Alchemy : The Science of Enlightenment
- Aum Namaha Shivaya
- The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock
- Kundalini Awakening : Shiva~Shakti Unite
- Esoteric Wisdom : The Pineal Gland & Shamanism
- The Illuminated Chakras by Anodea Judith